- Cowhide split leather.
- Canvas back with leather reinforcement.
- Reinforced canvas cuff.
- Glove: Cowhide split leather.
- Thickness between 0.7 and 0.9 mm.
- Back and inside: cotton fabric 150g / m² minimum.
- Cuff: cotton twill 220g / m² minimum.
- EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements
- 2 Dexterity (from 1 to 5).
- EN388:2016 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm)
- 2 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- 1 Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 1 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- 1 Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
- X Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (TDM EN ISO 13997) (from A to F)