- ECONOCUT high-performance fibre.
- Knitted sleeve with thumbhole.
- Length 55 cm.
- Gauge 13.
- Bag of 1 pair.
- Support: ECONOCUT® High-performance fibres.
- EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
- EN388:2016 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm)
- 4 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- X Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 4 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- X Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
- D Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (TDM EN ISO 13997) (from A to F)
- ANSI-ISEA 105:2016 Hand protection
- A3Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (from A1 to A9)