- Upper: Polyester and cotton.
- Insock: Removable premolded - polyester on EVA.
- Midsole: injected - Single density PU.
- RISK OF ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE (ESD*)
- Static electricity present on operators must be controlled in the following areas of use, as it can :
- generate sparks from electrostatic discharge likely to ignite explosive atmospheres: plastic industry, mines, the oil and gas industry, the chemical industry ...
- damage materials to sensitive electric shock: various electronic industries ...
- generate particles likely to be deposited on the paint: automotive industry, household appliances.
- Electrostatic Discharge
- EN ISO 20344:2011 Personal protective equipment - Test methods for footwear
- EN ISO 20345:2011 Personal protective equipment - Safety footwear.
- S1P Additional special requirements
- SRC Slip resistance