- Nitrile on cotton jersey lining.
- 6-cm canvas safety cuff.
- Ventilated back.
- Support: jersey cotton.
- Coating: 100% dipped and vulcanized nitrile (acrylonitrile butadiene latex).
- Cuff: fabric.
- Nitrile on cotton jersey lining -Not very sensitive to heat, Ideal in oily and greasy environments
- Cotton jersey lining with ventilated back-Comfort, Increased breathability
- Safety cuff 6 cm -Good protection of the garment, Easy implementation
- EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
- EN388:2016 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm)
- 3 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- 1 Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 1 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- 1 Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
- X Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (TDM EN ISO 13997) (from A to F)