- Helmet for electric arc welding with self-obscuring screen.
- Can be used for MIG, MAG, TIG, and plasma welding requiring 9 to 13 shade protection.
- LCD lens.
- High-performance optical class
- External adjustment of the shade - One-handed adjustment with or without gloves
- Replaceable batteries (CR2032) - Increased longevity
- EN166:2001 Personal eye-protection - Specifications
- EN379:2003 + A1:2009 Specification for welding filters with switchable luminous transmittance and welding filters with dual luminous transmittance.
- EN175:1997 Equipment for eye and face protection during welding and allied processes
- ANSI-ISEA Z87.1:2010 American National Standards Institute - Occupational and Educational Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices