ACRYLIC POLYAMIDE GLOVE - LATEX-COATED HAND - FOAM LATEX COATED PALM
- Inside: 100% acrylic gauge 10.
- Outside: 100% polyamide gauge 15.
- Full latex coating of the hand.
- Second foam latex coating on palm and fingertips.
- Support: polyamide/ acrylic.
- Coating: Latex.
- Double full latex coating -1st smooth latex coating: waterproof, 2nd foam latex coating: good adhesion
- Very good resistance to cold and humidity - Ideal in cold environments down to -30°C
- Brushed acrylic support - Maintenance of warmth during outdoor work - Great comfort of use
- The versatility of the protections make these gloves real assets in all climatic circumstances!
- EN420:2003+A1:2009 General requirements
- 5 Dexterity (from 1 to 5)
- EN388:2016 Protective gloves against mechanical Risks (Levels obtained on the palm)
- 2 Resistance to abrasion (from 1 to 4)
- 2 Resistance to cutting (from 1 to 5)
- 3 Resistance to tear (from 1 to 4)
- 1 Resistance to puncture (1 to 4)
- X Resistance to cutting by sharp objects (TDM EN ISO 13997) (from A to F)
- Protective gloves against cold (X = Unrealized test)
- EN511:2006 Protective gloves against cold (X = Unrealized test)
- Resistance to convective cold (from 1 to 4)
- Resistance to contact cold (from 1 to 4)
- Waterproof (0 or 1)
- Protective gloves against Heat & Fire risks (X = Unrealized test)
- EN407:2004 Protective gloves against Heat & Fire risks